Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween

So Halloween was almost a bust this year. I was sick and we missed our ward trunk or treat the day before Halloween. Never fear because mom is a smart cookie! I was not about to let one of my favorite holidays be missed... We crashed another wards trunk or treat on Halloween night. The sad thing is, when we got there nobody would come to our car! And mind you I had bought all the "good" candy. We had reeses peanut butter cups and kit kats to hand out. We took the kids around anyway because they got all dressed up for it. When we got back to the house we wanted to go around the neighborhood and hardly anyone had there lights on! What a crock! Thankfully I have a wonderful neighboor, Andy Hegsted, who let us walk around with her and her family and they showed us which houses to go to. Thanks to the few who opened your doors to us. To everyone.. Halloween is Summit Park Subdivision stinks! Were going to Roosevelt next year!

3 comments:

Kunz fam said...

Cute pictures!!! I am so glad that you got a blog!! Now we can keep in touch better. You did a good job...I love the fall background. Your kids are getting so big! - Charity

Powell Family said...

Hey! I am so glad you started one! I love to blog and to read other peoples! I like this even better than facebook! You did do a great job! I will add your link to my blog! Love ya!

Court said...

ok Tosha, you need to update this thing.

Spiderman! Spiderman!

Spiderman! Spiderman!
There is no more to say than that. After I bought the costume he had to put it right on. After a few minutes he came up to me and said that it was broken and he needed a new one. I asked him why and he said "Because I can't fly mom!"

Little Red Riding Hood

Little Red Riding Hood
Anaiya had a blast walking around the trunk or treat! She wouldn't hold still for a picture!